Stone built farmhouse Escaiole
Privately situated amidst a surrounding forest and quietly tucked at the edge of a vineyard, Escaiole is one of the most secluded places on the Casali di Casole estate.
To the south are vineyards and sweeping views to the bell towers of Radicondoli. The hilltown of Mensano is a comfortable stroll.
Access is through a quarter-mile-long country lane, so you can be sure you will enjoy the very private setting of this beautiful villa.
Escaiole comprises of a main building, guest residence and private infinity-edge pool that extends into the forest.
The main house includes three of the four bedrooms and bathrooms, and is completed by the fourth bedroom located in the annex adjoining the hot tub pergola and infinity swimming pool.
• Entrance hall
• Spacious living room with dining area
• Sitting room with multimedia desk equipped with a Mac and printer
• Fully-equipped kitchen
• Laundry room (in the courtyard)
• Outdoor terrace with dining table, barbecue and wood-oven
• Two bedrooms, en suite bathrooms with separate showers
• One bedroom with en suite bathroom
• Living room on the entrance floor
• Bedroom on the upper floor
• Spacious bathroom on the ground floor with separate shower and bathtub
Property custom prices