Stone built farmhouse Vemignano
Commanding one of the estate’s most prominent hilltops, Vemignano offers unobstructed views in every direction, from Mensano to San Gimignano and beyond.
This spacious farmhome comfortably accommodates large groups and features a main residence and two guest residences. In the main residence, guests find plenty of space to gather in the central living and dining rooms, which feature magnificent hardwood doors that open to the pergola for al fresco dining. Next to the pergola, enjoy use of the original forno to create a warm, traditional dining experience.
The most dazzling features on the estate are the infinity pool overlooking the property surrounding olive orchards and the bathrooms in the guest residences—the most dramatic on the entire estate.
With its location upon a grassy plateau, this Tuscan farmhome offers astonishing architecture and scenic views at every turn.
• Spacious living room
• Sitting room with multimedia desk equipped with a Mac and printer
• Dining room
• Fully-equipped kitchen opening to an outdoor pergola
• Laundry room
• Two bedrooms with king bed, en suite bathrooms with separate shower and sitting rooms
• Sitting room
• Open bathroom with panoramic window and separate shower
• Bedroom with walk-in closet
• Bedroom with sitting area
• En suite bathroom with separate shower
Property custom prices